Nestled in its own fenced garden, Applecroft Holiday Cottage overlooks a beautiful meadow and traditional orchard. It really is the picture perfect setting.
Inside Applecroft you'll find a comfortable lounge area, kitchen with dining area, two spacious bedrooms which sleep four adults (one with superking-size bed or twin beds, one with twin beds) and wetroom with rain shower. Single guest bed and cot can be provided on request. A covered verandah with outdoor furniture overlooks the garden and meadow.
Other features include:
• Single storey with level access throughout
• Kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
• Utility room equipped with a washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board
• WiFi, TV and DVD
• Bed linen and towels
• Central heating throughout
• Fitted wardrobes, dressing table with hairdryer in bedrooms.
• Private parking
• Single guest bed, cot, high-chair and shower chair available on request
And, with ramp access and wide doorways in place, Applecroft is family friendly and wheelchair accessible too.
Sorry, as much as we love animals, no pets are allowed in the cottage - except assistance pets.
Smoking is not allowed in the cottage.
The villages of Mawdesley, Eccleston and Croston host a variety of shops including a small supermarket, chemists and post office providing everything you need for a self catering holiday. If you are looking for somewhere to eat The Robin Hood Inn is a 5 minute stroll down the lane, and there are several other pubs serving food a short drive away. There are also Indian and Chinese takeaways and traditional Fish and Chip shops in the local village centres.
More information on local amenities will be available within your Welcome pack at the cottage
Kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.